Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fun, Funky Jewelry

Today I’m wearing a fun, artsy-style necklace that I purchased at the Junior League Hollydays Market back in December, and thought I’d highlight the creators of these whimsical pieces.

Clara Mill Designs is the brainchild of artists Jennifer Prechtel and Kim Schmitt of Indiana, who create hand-painted pottery (serving trays, bowls, etc.) and jewelry. I purchased one of the necklaces featured above, known as the “Funky Wrap Necklace,” and have received so many compliments on it. I also purchased one of their circular pendant necklaces with an “e” on it for my daughter as a stocking stuffer.

So, if you’re looking for a hostess gift, a birthday present or just something special for yourself, consider Clara Mill Designs.
Image courtesy of claramilldesigns.com

7 comments:

CRICKET said...

Love it! Will check out.

Town and Country said...

Too cute
:-)

Jo said...

What a fun way to brighten up an outfit!

Jo

Beth Dunn said...

Very fun!
xoxo
SC

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Very cute...love them !

xxx
Kary

bevysblog said...

Great necklace! I will check them out!

sophiedahydesigns said...

I think my granddaughter would love those!