Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine's Day and Southern Proper


Valentine’s Day is approaching and I’m thinking of getting Hubby a necktie from Southern Proper. I’ve written about SP in the past - great neckties and bow ties, and a fun website. I bought Hubby an SP tie a few months ago, featuring a black lab (in honor of our dog King, as well as our late, beloved Chance). On Valentine’s Day, we’re going out to dinner with another couple. The husband is someone whom Hubby often goes fly fishing with and now he joins him for clay shooting outings. So, I thought it would be fitting to get Hubby the shotgun tie, as a nod to this new hobby.

Now, if we can just score tickets to the Derby this year, I'll get him the mint julep tie!

1 comment:

kristy said...

i had no idea they were now selling their ties online! i want to get a yellow lab one for my husband. thanks!