Monday, December 10, 2012

My Son's Mealtime Blessing

My five-year old son often sings a mealtime blessing that he has learned at school, in which he thanks Jesus for food and friends. (Keep in mind that my kids go to a Catholic school.)

He recently learned a new song, and asked the other night asked if he could sing it before dinner.

His new blessing?

"Hanukkah, oh Hanukkah, light the menorah..."

Yes, a big smile crossed my face, but I managed to stifle the laugh.

Happy Hanukkah, friends. Hope you have a wonderful Festival of Lights!

Image from Miva Merchant


Teresa at Splendid Sass said...

Precious. I can see your smile.

myletterstoemily said...

as a Christian, i love hanakkah!
who wouldn't love the festival
of lights?

Jo said...

How cute is that?!


LPC said...

Isn't that exactly why we are glad to be Americans?

Dinda said...

Greetings from us

??? Behind visit our blog ???
= alat bantu sex