Monday, January 28, 2013

Back Among the Living

Sorry for being out of commission for a while. Lots going on in my world and so little time to sit down to blog, much less do anything else somewhat creative.

I was fortunate enough to take my son to the University of Kentucky game this past Saturday. The Cats took on LSU and pulled out a win, even the game was a bit ugly at times. But, Little Man had so much fun and it made for a very special event for the two of us.

Hope everyone in Blogland is doing well. I feel terrible for not keeping up with your wonderful blogs, but you know how it gets. I'll catch up soon.

Happy Monday, friends!

Image property of JMW A Place to Dwell blog


High Heeled Life said...

Happy Monday my friend ... life happens and one must enjoy each and every moment (that is what makes treasured memories). Looks like you had a great time at the game!

Know your wit and thoughts have been missed.Your readers will be here when you are able to post again. Have a great week .

sweetpea said...

ahhh! How fun! I am sure he loved that!

Lily Lemontree said...

You've been missed!!

Beth Dunn said...

Love a live game! Glad you are well

LPC said...

No worries. You look beautiful.

Natalia said...

Hi beautiful!

I think that this blog is really interesting...and i love ur posts! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

xx from

Main Line Sportsman said...

Everything OK out there in L-Ville...have not heard from you in a while??