Friday, January 4, 2013

Return to Downton Abbey

Ten Reasons We Love Downton Abbey:

The third season of "Downton Abbey" returns to PBS this Sunday. Are you excited? Garden & Gun recently posted a "Ten Reasons Why We Love Downton Abbey" list. Southerners will especially appreciate it.

Image from PBS


sweetpea said...

counting the days! It is one of my favorites!

Jo said...

Looking forward to the new season. I always look forward to watching!


Ella said...

We have just finished the third part and a Christmas special, I can talk so much about it....... but I'm very very glad that I heard that there will be a fourth part!

Jill said...

I have tried to get into Downton Abbey but have been unsuccessful. I probably need to watch it sometime other than when I'm laying in bed and drifting off :)

Jitendra Kumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.