Friday, January 9, 2009

Hail to the SEC


So glad to see the Florida Gators won the BSC championship last night. Although I’m a true blue Kentucky Wildcat through and through, I was happy that an SEC team won. I understand there was a lot of trash talk out west about which team deserved the number one ranking, but I don’t think any other conference is as tough as the SEC. You can argue with me if you like, and heck, I would like to see the University of Southern California take on Florida. But, I don’t think they would win. Yeah, I’m a biased southern girl.

Now, onto my true love, Kentucky basketball. I’ll be cheering on the Cats against the Vandy Commodores tomorrow. Go Big Blue!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Images courtesy of University of Florida, Univ. of Kentucky Web sites.

No comments: