Friday, June 4, 2010

He's Just So Pretty!


Sorry if you find this photo a bit explicit, but it certainly made me smile. He's just so pretty! I had to share.

I was paging through the latest edition of Vogue and I turned to a photo spread featuring Matthew Morrison from the television show “Glee.” I must say, OMG. Why have I not been watching this show? Oh, yeah, it was on at the same time as “Lost.”

So, I plan to catch up with Hottie McGlee during summer reruns and see what I’ve been missing the last few months. Sigh.

I can’t tell you how glad I am that this week is coming to an end. My mom is supposed to move out of ICU today and into a regular room. Fingers crossed that that happens. Hubby and I are attending his grade school reunion tonight at a local pub. After the week I’ve had, I can promise you that I will be having a drink or two.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Photo from the June Vogue

11 comments:

Emily said...

I am obsessed with Glee...my fave character is Artie. I loved his safety dance scene. But woh! Matt Morrison is HOT! btw its always time for CCCs!

Anastasia Schembri said...

You definitely deserve a drink or two, that is for sure!!
Glad to hear your mom is progressing well, keep us posted!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Main Line Sportsman said...

The Blond is not too bad....so an equal opportunity photo...
Enjoy those cocktails... Glad to hear your Mom is on the mend.

Beth Dunn said...

Yeah, he's pretty hot!
xoxo
SC

bevy said...

I have never watched Glee... hmmm, didn't know what I was missing!

Glad to hear that good news about your mother... xox

sara said...

Well, I had been toying with the idea of adding Glee to my Netflix for the summer as I have still never seen the series - I think this photo was the deciding factor! Glad to hear your mother is continuing to improve!

Queen "B" said...

Aloha, I am so glad I dropped in for a visit, glad things are looking up
Aloha
Brandi

Jessica Ryan said...

Yeowza!!!! hottie!!! Love Glee and I am so thrilled that your mother is coming out of ICU!

Mrs. Pink said...

I love Glee! Now I know why I am attracted to it. Thanks for sharing.

red ticking said...

oh sweetie... i am so sorry.. i have not been up with my reading either... many prayers and hugs coming your way... we love our sweet mommies... xoxo pam

Elizabeth said...

hawt!

great news about your mom!