Meet some of my dinner guests: Gerard, Bono and Matthew
I’ve been tagged by the lovely blogger, Falling Off a High-Heeled Life, to answer a few questions about myself. High-Heeled has such an inspirational story to tell and sage advice to share for those who have been affected by a life-altering experience, be it you personally or someone you care about. Please stop by to check out her blog – you’ll be glad you did!
Now, on to the tag:
1. What three words would your friends outside the Blogging World use to describe you?
2. What five people - dead or alive - would you like to invite to dinner and why?
- Jesus – Because I want to know if I have a shot of “getting in” and I think he would offer the best darn blessing my dining room has ever seen.
- Bono – I want to discuss his philanthropic efforts and then have him serenade me with “All I Want is You” in my living room.
- Edith Wharton – for writing advice and gossip.
- William Butler Yeats – after dinner, I would ask him to write a poem for me.
- Gerard Butler – Because he’s pretty and Scottish. That’s all.
- BACK-UP GUEST – If one of the above had to cancel at the last minute, I’d like that teacher guy from “Glee” to stop by. He could join Bono in a duet. And, he’s pretty.
(And, Lord, I was only kidding in the first bullet. I would love to have you over for dinner and I promise to be on my best behavior. I like to think, though, that you, too, appreciate my irreverent sense of humor. :)
(And, for those of you who may be reading my blog for the first time, and you find my list somewhat blasphemous, refer back to question number one. And, lighten up a bit.)
3. Who wrote the last book you read and what was the title?
Fall by Colin McAdam
4. If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be?
"The Write Stuff"
5. What is your favorite hobby?
6. Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
COFFEE! COFFEE! COFFEE! (Think I should switch to decaf?)
7. If you had to choose, wine or champagne? Why?
Wine; champagne gives me a headache.
8. How do you order in a restaurant: look at the dessert than order the main dish, or just order the main dish and not worry about having room for dessert?
I order the main course and then, depending on how stuffed I am, I may look at the dessert menu afterward. Even if I’m stuffed to the gills, I will still look at the dessert menu.
Rather than tag a specific group of bloggers - because I have so many favorites and it's hard to choose - I'd love to have your feedback on some of these questions. So, let me know, especially on #2: who would make your dinner party guest list?
Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Images courtesy of Fox, Fanpix and U2.com