Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finding "it" in 2009

Okay, so 2009 is almost here and many of you are making New Year's Resolutions. I'm trying to think of something that I can commit to that will last, yet have it be something that I can look forward to doing. I could exercise more or try to stick to a budget, and while I need to do both, those things feel a bit like chores. I'd like to take up a new hobby or activity, and perhaps this could involve exercise. But, something out of the ordinary. Fighting the hoards at the gym for a place on the tread mill does not appeal to me.

Not sure what to do. I know it's out there, just not sure what "it" is. I work full time, I'm a wife and mother of two little ones. So, I'm in great need of some me time. In the short period after finishing his masters a few weeks ago, Hubby has already taken up skeet shooting, which he hopes to make a Sunday afternoon ritual (we'll see about that). Mom needs an outlet, too. So, dear readers (I know there are a couple of you!), what do you do that's totally for you, that is fun, engaging and doesn't get old? Have you made a New Year's Resolution and what is it? I would love to hear what folks are doing out there. Drop me a line!

1 comment:

Seo Milanisti said...

cool the contents of your site this article ..
we wait for your next post ..

obat perangsang wanita
obat perangsang wanita

alat bantu sex
alat bantu sex