Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coco + Kelly


There’s something I really like about this mid-century pitcher and cup set featured on Coco + Kelly’s etsy site (she has a fun blog, too). Not sure if it would go with my traditional dining room décor, but then again, it might. Although, the top of our bar is cluttered with julep cups, a humidor, a wedding platter, wine glasses – there’s too much going on there. This pottery set would definitely need a more minimalist setting. It's not only a functional piece, it’s also a work of art.

I’m trying to be really good about my spending, so I’ll have to think about this one. And, if someone else happens to purchase it, que sera, sera.
Photo courtesy of Coco + Kelly on etsy.

1 comment:

cassandra said...

oh, thank you for mentioning this piece! it's one of my absolute favorites... i can't believe it's still around. it's just beautiful in person... i almost kept it for myself!