If you are not familiar with the Preppy Mafia, it’s the brainchild of Beth of Social Climbers, and Margaret of http://www.2preppygirls.com/, with the goal of “preppifying the world, one monogram at a time.” Stop by and read the latest preppy news and take advantage of the preppy gear available.
Back to the tag…
- Click on the above logo and paste it on your blog/website
- Answer the questions below
- Pass on the honor to 10 bloggers whom you love. Then go to their blogs and let them know they've been tagged!
1. Who is your style icon(s)? Jackie Kennedy and C.Z. Guest
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster
3. Favorite party theme? “Derby Day” – silver julep cups, lots of flowers, tenderloin with Henry Bains sauce, plenty of bourbon, mint, and gambling, of course!
4. Go-to Halloween costume? Witch (not a real stretch)
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? A cleaning lady – when you and your husband work full time and you have two little kids, this makes life a little more bearable.
6. Living person you admire? My husband
7. Greatest fear? That something would happen to my children.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? Lack of patience
9. Which talent would you most like to have? The ability to construct clothing (my sewing skills are very basic) or to play tennis really well (I haven’t picked up a racket in years).
10. Greatest achievement? My marriage and my children
I've noticed that the Preppy Mafia is making the tagging rounds rather quickly online, so instead of taking the change of tagging someone who already has received this honor, I'm going to pass the "socialite" designation along to all of you lovely bloggers (Am I allowed to do that? Oh well, I just did!). You are all fabulous and I get such enjoyment from your topics, images and commentary. Have a terrific Tuesday!!