Friday, July 16, 2010

EmersonMade



Many of you in Blog Land have written about the fabulous company, Emerson Made, the brainchild of a woman named Emerson and her hubby/business partner Ryan (who, are too adorable for words - both are the featured models on their website). So, I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and sing the brand’s praises.

EmersonMade is known for amazing floral brooches, clutch purses, table runners and whimsical decorations. She’s now broadening her line to include a small collection of women’s clothing. Hurrah! She’s taking pre-orders on her new designs as we speak. The collection will be available August 10. I already have my eye on the camel-colored pleated skirt featured above, as well as the giant red poppy pin that she's sporting in the top photo (poppy currently available).

Emerson Made is just to cool for school. If you’ve purchased any of her wares, please let me know. I’d love to hear how you’ve adorned your outfits with her floral accessories.
In addition to her retail site, Emerson also has a blog. Be sure to stop by and say hi.

TGIF, folks. We finally made it!
Images courtesy of EmersonMade

11 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Elizabeth said...

i LOVE Emersonmade. I've never ordered one of the broches, but I would love to have one. Their blog looks straight out of JCrew magazine.

Lisa Porter said...

You are right, to cool for school!
I am sooo glad I visited with you this morning as I fell in love with her fantabulous poppy broach and then could not remember the link...I know hard to imagine not remembering the adorable Emerson, crazy me.
So I am right-clicking, saving, and soon to be purchasing! So glad she is expanding her talents. This means I CAN look THAT stylish at our farmer's market AND too cool for school.
Have a wonderful weekend. Mine just got off to a great start!
xo Lisa

annechovie said...

Thanks for the lead - I will definitely check out their site. Have a great wknd. xx

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I've never heard of this brand but I love the name and photos! I'm off to check them out now.

Pemberley said...

I think I need a clutch - bad.

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

love Emersonmade too...

same bedspread...i think we have the same taste, my friend

have a wonderful weekend
so good to see you at Farmhouse

kary and teddy
xxxx

Henley on the Horn said...

I can't wait to take a peek! Thanks for the great info! I love the skirt!

myletterstoemily said...

i popped over to emerson's and can
totally see why you love them.

the brooches and jeans are adorable.

thank for the tip!

mary katharine said...

Yes, if I didn't have my life, I'd have hers. She's fabulous. Her style is perfect. Love ....

Charlotte said...

Great photo! I'll check out their site.