Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Whale Sale

Hey, kids, just got word of Vineyard Vines's 40 percent off sale. You know I love me some VV, and it's going to be hard to resist this while I'm on shopping hiatus. So perhaps I can live varcariously through some of you while you shop at the Whale.

Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July. Our neighborhood had the traditional bike parade for the kids, complete with fire engine and police cruiser to lead the way. I hope our new neighborhood does something similar. If not, we may have to start a new tradition! The rest of our holiday weekend was spent packing for the move. My MIL took the kids to the pool each day while Hubby and I purged as much as we could, in addition to packing. It's amazing what you can accumulate over a seven-year period.

Good to start the week already one day down. Although, it was not fun getting the kids up this morning. Daycare was meltdown city, so glad to know we weren't the only house where the kids were channeling the devil. :)
Image courtesy of Vineyard Vines

5 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I do love VV! Can't wait to see what you get.
xoxo
SC

rosiecampbell said...

Yeah! Love their sales.

Jennifer said...

I could really spend $$ at VV...
...hope the move goes well...you can lead the 4th of july parade in your new neighborhood!

I really need to go thru stuff...lived here 24 yrs...

Stay cool! Jennifer aka Gigi

Haven and Home said...

Why are all the good deals going on when I am trying not to spend? I love some VV.

Henley on the Horn said...

Moving is tough!! I'm glad you were able to purge some!