Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Have a Blingy Christmas and a Sparkly New Year


Going to a fancy holiday party or New Year's Eve affair in the coming weeks? How about sporting these killer heels from kate spade. Nothing like a blingy pair of shoes to top off an outfit.

Rumor has it these shoes are on sale at Bergdorf Goodman, although even on sale, they're probably still out of my price range. Oh, well. With the snow and 10 degree temperatures we've been having, I'll only be sporting boots anyway. :)
Image courtesy of kate spade facebook page

14 comments:

Jessi said...

those are pretty!!!!

highheeledlife said...

These are devine!!! Truly party shoes... its really brrrrrr here too!! .....and lots of snow...xo HHL

LPC said...

But think of what they'd do for a simple pair of black pants:).

Tote said...

Loved this blog! We always picture something in our minds, but when it is time, we always turn to our standbys.
Have a great time anyway!

Tessa said...

ahhh, if only!

Kerr said...

love love love the shoes. kate can do no wrong in my book

Main Line Sportsman said...

I do not think they would pair well with my shawl collar dinner jacket ensemble....

Anastasia Schembri said...

These are to-die-for but definitely not Canadian winter approved! For shoes like these though, I would definitely move South!!

Katherine said...

Love those!Merry Christmas!Katherine
P.S. I'm having a giveaway please stop by and enter :-)

Jo said...

Ooooh so pretty. I'm looking for a pair of fur lined boots at this point ~ it's freezing here!

Jo

bevy said...

How about some bling, bling Danskos??? LOL

The Southland Life said...

love!

maybe santa will leave them in your stocking :)

Slices of Beauty... said...

Pretty and girlie!
A little sunshine in London at the moment.

Enjoy.

Angela Duke said...

I. Love. These. Shoes. I saw them in the store and seriously considered taking up the life of a shoplifter haha. :)