Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Summer!


Happy First Day of Summer, friends!

Jump in the pool, sip some lemonade, wear a floppy sun hat or run through the sprinkler. It's officially summer time!

Hope you enjoy the summer months as much as my little guy (above). Yesterday he started jumping off the side of the pool for the first time. Meanwhile, big sis is swimming like a fish. Swim team and their coach, Sarah, have made a huge difference. Yay!!

What do you enjoy most about summer?

Image property of JMW A Place to Dwell blog

4 comments:

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Fall is closer, lol! I am not a summer person at all, but I make the best of it and sit on the beach and eat a lot of ice cream and italian ice!
Hope that all is well with you, Jen.
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

highheeledlife said...

Happy belated birthday to you all! Looks like you had a fabulous time at the beach.

Happy first day of summer... I enjoy the warmth and opportunity to spend time with friends...xo HHL

Jo said...

I've been ready for weeks! :) With the arrival of summer and a heat wave, I'm spending my time at the beach club.

Have a great summer ~
Jo

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

I'm w/ Teresa! Not a fan of this heat. But to be positive...swimming, veggies from our garden, the sound of cicadas, and less traffic on the road during rush hour.