Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Organic Gifts


Ever heard of Kobo Pure Soy Candles? I learned about them through Style Blueprint Louisville. Not only do the candles have lovely scents, but seeds are embedded in the box. Plant the box and it will grow into the fragrance that you bought. How cool is that?? I think it would make for a great housewarming or hostess gift.

Another plant/flower-based  product I stumbled upon is Goe Oil.
I tried a sample of it a local boutique. A little goes a long way, but apparently it's the bomb when it comes to moisterizing the skin. Plus, it has a nice, subtle scent. It can be used for a variety of applications, from moisterizing dry skin to taming fly-away hair to removing eye makeup. Think about how many bottles of product you could get rid of by just using Goe? Okay, now I sound like an infommercial...

So, have you tried one of these products? If so, what do you think? Have you stumbled upon any other home goods or skin care products that you especially like?
Images from StyleBlueprint Louisville and Goe Oil products

1 comment:

Leslie said...

No I have not tried either product. I've used soy candles sniff appreciate the clean burn and natural fragrance. I do have a problematic hair so I will be looking up the hair product line .

Leslie