Thursday, November 20, 2008

House Stalkers?


One of my favorite shows on HGTV is “House Hunters,” which follows real people as they tour potential homes to buy. But have you ever been enamored with a house – other than your own – that you find yourself, well, stalking? This show could be called “House Stalkers.”

We’ve all been there. You go out of your way to drive by that enchanting house, slowing down to take in all aspects of the structure. You may drive around the block so you can catch a second look. If you’ve done this, you may be a house stalker. Hey, it’s cool. In fact, the New York Times wrote an article about it over the summer. After reading it, I was glad to know it’s very common. Have any house stalker experiences to share?

1 comment:

Proper Primer said...

Sigh. I have like a stalking route in my town. Most of the homes have common characteristics. They are always two stories and the easiest way to describe them is colonial. I love landscaping! Nothing excites me more than one of them is put up for sale as if there was a CHANCE I was ever going to purchase one! Sigh. I understand.