Friday, March 16, 2012

Go Green

Be sure to wear your green tomorrow so you won't get pinched! Unless you're into that sort of thing, then wear any color you want.

Green is one of my favorite colors, and with St. Paddy's Day tomorrow, I just had to feature some images of this lovely shade in today's post.

Enjoy your weekend and if you're celebrating, pace yourself, friends. Green clothing and accessories are great,  green around the gills is not.










Images from: paloma81.blogspot.com; sfgirlbybay.com; dessertforbreakfast.com; polkadotsandplaid.tumblr.com; houzz.com; recipegirl.com; younghouselove.com; christinefife.com; bodenusa.com; muscan.bigcartel.com

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! I love that house with the green door. Makes me want to go home and get painting (:

I'd love your vote in a recipe contest I entered. Thanks in advance!

http://www.danielledeskins.blogspot.com/2012/03/black-and-white-dulce-de-leche-bars.html

Anastasia Schembri said...

Green is my absolute favourite colour so I always look forward to all the posts gearing up for St. Patrick's Day! Love the images you picked!

Hope you have a Happy St. Patty's Day!!

About Last Weekend said...

I will just have to stand by my green door! The kids are so excited for this day, which makes me happy as we are very irish.

Ella said...

We don't celebrate that day here but it seams like a funny day. I wouldn't say no to that beautiful house.

Suzanne said...

This green door is so unexpected, I love it...

Thanks for a great post,

decogirlmontreal.com

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

While yours was St. Patrick's inspired and mine spring inspired, we both had green on the mind!

I have a question for you. Is the mint julep the only drink served around there? I'm having Stella's bday on the derby day and we were all commenting that we don't really know what a good one tastes like, if we even like them, etc. (do you?)and wondered if there was something else we could serve as well? I was thinking about maybe a great punch. (yes, this is really supposed to be a childrens party)