Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's Next for Tebow?


You know I love me some Tebow, but I couldn't help posting this. I'm a long-time fan of Peyton Manning as well, so I have mixed emotions over this whole thing (don't worry, I'm not losing sleep over this).

In the end, I realize it's all about business, and perhaps that's the part that bothers me the most. And it makes me see John Elway in an unflattering light. Elway, you owe me a new jersey. Heck, I just got the thing for Christmas and now what am I going to do??

To be continued...

2 comments:

Town and Country House said...

Ain't it the truth?! As former Floridians, we were so hoping Jacksonville could make it work, but as my ever optimistic son said, "hey, at least he's in our time zone now, and I won't have to stream so many late games." Me: "Whaaa---?" Clearly, there was more to his bleary eyes on Mondays than I realized!

LilyBart said...

Hang on to that jersey - could be worth something some day.

I feel the same about Elway.