Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Colors

I pinned this photo of socialite Olivia Palermo on my Pinterest page last night, because I love, LOVE these red shoes. How fabulous are these?? Yeah, her boyfriend is pretty cute, too. But, I would totally take the shoes over him.

And these pumps as well...

From red shoes, to red and pink. Some say this is not a good pairing, but I love it. Happy colors! And, on redhead Emma Stone, it's a stunning combo.




What do you think? Red and pink?
Images from citified.blogspot, sequinedandstripes.com and prettystuff.tumblr.com

8 comments:

About Last Weekend said...

Love red and pink together - takes the sweetness our of the pink and makes it chic. Another favourite is pink and orange. Olivia P always gets it just right doesn't she?

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Love red shoes and bags. They are back to stay for a while, and there are no complaints from me.
Yes he is adorable and so is she. Pretty couple.
Happy Wednesday, Jen!
Teresa
xoxo

preppyplayer said...

Im with you, love all the "POPS" of color I am seeing :)

Suburban Princess said...

I am liking all the red and pink I see this season!

OP is such a snarky beetch but she always looks perfect.

Haven and Home said...

I love red and pink! That Olivia, she has the good life!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

LOVE red & pink (and orange & pink). Love red shoes. Love Olivia's style - she and her beau are just about the most gorgeous pair ever. Just wish she was as pretty on the inside, too.

JMW said...

Yeah, I had to feature Olivia because these shoes were so darn fabulous! But, I agree with a number of you - it's all on the outside, not nice on the inside. I like to think I balanced her out by featuring Emma Stone - she's such a doll. :)

Kate said...

I love red and pink together! The bow shoes are so cute!