Friday, October 14, 2011

Handbags and an Anniversary Weekend


Saw the latest from Tory Burch's handbag line on Facebook yesterday (because, you know, Tory and I are FB friends) and I'm drooling over the blue bag. Actually, the marketers are calling it "Cobalt," while the orange version has been tagged as Habanero Pepper. Hmmm, looks like a combo for a certain school in the SEC. Well, rather than in Gainseville, the Cobalt version would look fabulous in Rupp Arena this basketball season. On my arm. With new wedge boots on my feet. But, I digress.

And, speaking of Gators, how jazzed am I that Tim Tebow will be the starting QB for the Broncos in their next game? Maybe just me, the city of Denver and the state of Florida? Not sure why I've become such a big Tebow fan, since his golden arm always meant doom for my Kentucky Wildcats. But, as I mentioned in a previous post, anytime an SEC player can do well in the NFL, I'm there.

It's Friday, dear friends, and I'm sure you're just as thankful as I. The weekend will be full of typical busy activity. Our daughter has a birthday party, the kids have haircuts, leaves need to be raked and, oh yeah, Hubby and I will celebrate our 12th anniversary on Sunday.

October 16, 1999

I love you, Hon. Looking forward to dinner on Saturday night!

(And, no, the Tory Burch Cobalt Blue purse will not be an anniversary gift; it's only eye candy, as is Mr. Tebow. Although, he doesn't hold a candle to my Hubby!)
Images from Tory Burch via Facebook and property of A Place to Dwell Blog

9 comments:

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

That bag is GORGEOUS!!! Happy Early Anniversary! Enjoy your weekend =)

LPC said...

Beautiful bag, handsome couple:). Happy Anniversary!

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Congratulations on the 12 years of matrimony.
Tory does some pretty lovely bags and shoes, let's not forget her shoes!
Enjoy your dinner date!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Happy Anniversary, our 12th was this year on 9/29...enjoy the weekend and celebrate in style! (with that bag on your arm?!? would make a great 12th anniversary gift!)
Janell

too funny, the word verification I'm getting for this comment is "wiffe"

James said...

Best wishes to you both.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding photo.

My brother & sister are Gators so I'm constantly rcving text messages of my niece in Gator gear. So cute.

Hope your little girl has a fabulous party!!!

Karena said...

Oh Happy Anniversary my dear! Enjoy!

I love the Tory Burch orange bag, well I love the Cobalt as well. In the winter I wear all shades of grey, black, winter white; add color with scarves bags etc!

Oh, I have a Dezigner Pillows Giveaway; I hope you will join in!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Haven and Home said...

Happy Anniversary to y'all!

Anonymous said...

You look SOOO beautiful! Congratualtions! xoxo