Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all the ghouls and goblins out there!
Yes, it was a "Pulp Fiction" Halloween for us over the weekend. More than one person asked why I didn't have a hypodermic needle protruding from my chest. Given that it was a family party, I nixed the idea of that particular accessory.

Have a safe evening of Trick or Treating. For those of you in the Northeast, stay warm and hope the kids don't have to wear their snowsuits tonight!
Image property of JMW A Place to Dwell blog

9 comments:

Danielle said...

You all are too cute! Love the costumes.

Renée Finberg said...

i would have gone for the big needle popping out of my chest.

come over.
i am doing my 1st and probably last give away.
you might win!!!

xxx

Main Line Sportsman said...

Excellent theme for you two!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

you looked awesome! did you do the dance?

Ella said...

What a couple you are! And yes, I would also like to see the dance moves:)

myletterstoemily said...

you are a murderously beautiful
couple!

highheeledlife said...

I hope you did some dance moves!!! Awesome pic!! Happy Halloween xo HHL

Haven and Home said...

Love it! No needle needed, I immediately knew who y'all were!

bevy said...

Did you dance? Love the wig... You really do look beautiful. Even without a needle popping out of your chest!