Friday, April 17, 2009

Be Stylish on Earth Day

If you're a fan of Vera Bradley, be sure to check out their special Earth Day offer. You can get the above shopping tote at any Vera Bradley retailer on April 22 - Earth Day - for only $12 (while supplies last). Print out the special offer on the Web site, or if you receive the Vera catalog or promotional e-mails, you may have already received your coupon (my dear cousin P. made me aware of this yesterday).

I already have a healthy collection of resuable grocery bags that I try to use frequently, to avoid using plastic bags. It's good for the environment and you can fit so much more into those bags! Now, I can grocery shop in style with this Vera tote!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Image courtesy of www.verabradley.com

1 comment:

Proper Primer said...

I am so excited to know about this!! Sigh. I am a bag lady.