Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Little Man



Little Man turns 2 in May and I’m trying to think of a good birthday gift, but not another plastic toy that’s going to clutter my house! While perusing the delightful Ms. Darby’s blog, Fly Through My Window, I came across a crayon bag from “Easy Edges” on etsy that would be perfect for Little Man (Ms. Darby created her own, but since I’m not nearly as talented, I’ll have to purchase one). He loves to color and look at books, so we could load this up with crayons, coloring books, the latest Sandra Boynton book and more. I can’t tell you how many crayons we’ve lost, so I like the idea of the slots on the side of the bag. You can take it to a restaurant or just hang it somewhere in your house and it’s there when you need it.

1 comment:

Eloise said...

Your son is precious! I love that bag, too. That would be perfect for Vivian. She carries her crayons and colored pencils around in a zip-lock bag. Not too glamourous!