Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunny Days

The weather has been gorgeous and I took full advantage of the outdoors this past weekend, which resulted in sunburn and overactive allergies. Oh, well, I'm just so thrilled for warm, sunny days.

Miss E. had a soccer game on Saturday - Hubby is the assistant coach. It's been so much fun watching her and the other kids play. They're having a blast. Little Man is chomping at the bit to get out there and play. Next year, Buddy. But, I've come to find out that the best part of the soccer game is at the end - snack time. They can't get enough!

3 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

there is just nothing like being able to be outside forever and ever after being boarded up inside, is there?!

kHm

Jo said...

It was a wonderful weekend here as well ~ those are two cuties you have!

I'm waiting for details and pictures from your fabulous Friday! :)

Jo

JMW said...

Thanks, Jo! I will be sure to take photos and post next week. Cheers!