Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where would you live?


Thought I’d pose this question to the readers out there…if you could live anywhere else, where would you live and why? It could be somewhere in the United States or an international locale. Or, if you’re perfectly happy where you are, tell us why.

I’ll start…while I love the Bluegrass state, I could see myself living somewhere else in the southeast. I think North Carolina is a great locale. It has the beach and the mountains, plus we have family there, so that’s a plus. South Carolina would be a good place as well. (I guess my choice doesn't make me a very adventurous person, does it?) I think after the never-ending-winter we had, areas with much warmer climates are becoming more and more attractive to me!
Image: Eyup Alm, photographer

3 comments:

Jo said...

With the very l o n g winter we had here in Connecticut, I'm thinking somewhere that gets less snow and more sunshine. I love both the Carolinas I would also consider Maryland.

Jo

QueenBeeSwain said...

Door County, WI for April-Oct and then snow-bunny it up in Scottsdale!

kHm

Proper Primer said...

Sigh, APtD, somedays I think you and I could be great friends. Because I am a romantic, I dream of moving to a little French village where you buy locally and people wave and smile. I am a trasnplant Bluegrass dweller and as much as I love it, I dream of the French countryside! Awesome post and I may steal the idea for a post!