Monday, May 16, 2011

Lulu by Leah

Happy Monday, y'all!

It's hard getting back into the work-week groove, but I'll try my best. Perhaps focusing on some bright, shiny things will help.

If you're in the market for some fun jewelry, a girlfriend of mine who is a jewelry designer is liquidating her collection as she prepares to launch a new career.

All items are 50 percent off, so stop by Luly by Leah to see what pretty baubles - including freshwater pearls - you can find.


Hope everyone had a great weekend. What was on your events calendar? We had soccer and a family gathering to celebrate our son's 4th birthday. The second soccer game of the weekend was rained out Sunday, but, to be honest, I wasn't that upset. It meant I could prolong my nap. :)
Images courtesy of Luly by Leah

8 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I like that top necklace! I'm checking out her site now!

Ann said...

I ordered a nice little pearl necklace for a pickup on this dreardy Monday morning =)

highheeledlife said...

Stopping by for a catch up visit .. Happy Bday to your sweet young man - he looks adorable and what a beautiful smile!!! ... These are fabulous accessories will definitely check out her site.. thanks for sharing... wishing you a peaceful and wonderful week..xo HHL

bevy said...

Cute stuff! Just looked again at her website. I know what you mean about a good nap and rain... I'm loving the sound of the rain tonight. Sleep is coming on real soon!

Jo said...

Lovely ... I'm popping over now!

Have a great week ~
Jo

About Last Weekend said...

Bright shiny things always work for me! Much needed on this cold and rainy Tuesday! Am heading over there right now.

Chic Coles said...

Really pretty. Fun and sparkling.

Renée Finberg said...

gorgeous things.
thanks for the heads up....
i am going to visit her.

xx