Thursday, May 26, 2011

That's a Deal?

I had to laugh when I received an email from Title 9 today about their latest sale. Check out this watch:


The Titianim Timekeeper was $100 and has been marked up to $119. Wow, you don't see that publicized everyday. That's right, visit Title Nine's website to see it for yourself.

I'm sure this will be corrected in time (har, har), but folks, when you're sending an email to thousands of customers, be sure to review the content before hitting "send." While it's a cool watch, I won't be paying $19 more for it, no matter how much I love Title Nine :)

We survived the storms, friends. A tornado touched down about 60 miles north of here, leveling homes and sending folks to the hospital. Luckily, there were no fatalities. Louisville was quite fortunate that while there were some downed trees, structure damage and power outages, a tornado did not hit; just strong storm winds. Our power didn't go out and we didn't have to make a mad dash for the basement. Very lucky, indeed. 

Now, if the rain would take a break and leave us be for a while, I'd be a happy camper. Time for the sun to make an extended appearance in these parts. 

How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?Image from Title Nine 

8 comments:

Rob Boddice said...

You remind me that sometimes the weather ain't small talk.

Gabi said...

they have already fixed the error on the website. Orig. $180. But that is really funny!
Glad to hear that you have survived this awful weather!
15 days until our birthday!! yikes!

LPC said...

Very happy to hear that you are safe and well. While we aren't having tornados, it's unusually cool and even rainy here for the end of May. Sigh. I hear that Paris had our spring this year.

Ella said...

I'm also glad to hear that you're all right! It has been sunny here but very windy. But when I hear what's happening around you with tornados, the blowing here isn't much to mention.

Jo said...

So happy to hear that you and your family are safe. This has been such a crazy weather year!

Jo

Town and Country House said...

We have been very hot and dry for this time of year, but finally we are getting some rain tonight. I am glad you are safe. My heart is very sad for everyone affected by the tornadoes this spring.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I have been seeing images of the tornadoes and their devastation...
I am happy to hear that you were not in it's path.

We have more rain than normal and I am getting very tired of it.
I am starting to wear brighter colours and might need to resort to a sun dance!

Lena said...

the website was never wrong, it just looks wrong with the original price being strike-through font. it was 180 and now is 119.