Friday, May 15, 2009

Budget-friendly decor

I saw this budget-friendly design idea from Southern Living and thought it was so cute. Use a new metal trash can, a plywood topper and cover with fabric to create a stylish bedside table. You can also use the can itself to store sweaters or other clothing items during the off-season. How cool is that?

By the way, did anyone watch the season finale of "The Office?" The news about Jim and Pam was fabulous - loved that scene at the hospital. I'm sure Michael will have plenty of lame jokes about Pam's "baby daddy" next season. Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

Love your trashy find (har har) and thought that Jim's facial expressions were just so sweet in a very Jim way when they found out! Oooooh thrilling!

My eyes started to water when MS started talking about his romance with Holly and how their story was going to be a long one- bittersweet to be sure.

PS- did you love my boyfriend Andy's madras shorts and straw hat at the bbq?

kHm

JMW said...

Yes! And I loved when Andy called Dwight his "bro-migo." Where was Kelly? She & Andy need to have another dance-off soon. :)

Black Labs and Lilly said...

I love this idea! I thought the Office was adorable last night, I thought Meredith's outfit was hilarious and I loved the comments Dwight's best friend had to offer!

Domestic Diva said...

Happy Friday! I don't watch the office, I was watching Grey's...
I love that idea...super cute. xxx me