Friday, May 22, 2009

Preppy Finds


I've discovered a lovely blogger at The Preppy Pink Whale and I must share her site with all of you. (Although many of you may already know about her, therefore I am appearing as if I'm totally behind the times.) Anyhoo, this is a great spot to find the latest collection of preppy finds. I'm loving the knotted earrings from Fitz and Frannie. Good price and super-cute...how can you go wrong? She also recently featured the ever-so-fabulous needlepoint flip flops from Tucker Blair. If you want to splurge a little on your summer flips, these are the ones to check out.

And, as we head into this Memorial Day weekend, let's give a huge thanks and God-bless to all of the men and women who have served, and given their lives, for the Red, White and Blue. I can't express enough gratitude for all they have done for us.

So, kids, enjoy your picnics, family get-togethers, pool parties and other activities this weekend. Talk to you on Monday!
Image courtesy of Fitz and Frannie

5 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

A big Amen to the God Bless 'Em- we are so lucky that people willingly serve us and our freedom- they are true heros, every one of them!

Happy Mem Day Weekend

kHm

Domestic Diva said...

Amen!! Have a fantastic weekend. That is so funny..I posted about those same flip flops yesterday. They are dandy! xxx me

Amanda Profumo said...

Love the earrings, and needlepoint flips are a definite wish list item! Have a great, long weekend!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Cute!
Beautiful weekend.

Proper Primer said...

I am a little TOO excited about these earrings. Naturally, pink and kelly green are my choice! Thanks for posting this site!