Friday, December 4, 2009

The Holiday Frenzy


The family and I have a weekend full of activities, as the holiday frenzy continues.

This evening kicks off our Junior League’s Hollydays Art & Gift Market with a special Girls’ Night Out event. Cocktails and shopping – deadly combination. But, I need to buy Christmas presents, and proceeds go toward a worthy cause, so it’s all good. At least that’s what I plan to tell hubby when the credit card bill arrives.

Tomorrow, my mom and I are taking the kids back to Hollydays, this time for Santa and storytelling. Hubby is going quail hunting, so hopefully we’ll be dining on a delicious bird at some point this weekend. I then plan to hurry home to catch the Kentucky vs. North Carolina basketball game. I can’t wait! I hope we smoke the Tarheels – go Cats!!

Saturday night is another Christmas party. Whew! So, hopefully Sunday we can take it easy.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Image courtesy of Junior League of Louisville

2 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds lovely! Enjoy the bird, the kids and the game! x LZ

A Refocused Life said...

It sounds like you will have a lot of fun..with family and friends.