Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night


It's the morning of Christmas Eve, the kids are watching "Martha Speaks," I'm sipping my coffee in the kitchen while listening to the "Charlie Brown Christmas" album and taking it slow before the craziness of the day kicks in. Hubby had to go into the office for a few hours, but will hopefully be back in time so we can bake some cookies for Santa (and mommy).

We will attend Mass this evening and then head out to my uncle's house on the river to celebrate with my Dad's side of the family. Tomorrow we'll tear into presents and then host a casual brunch at our house and enjoy a lazy day by the fire. Yep, that's what I'm talkin' about!

There's so much to be thankful for this holiday season and I'd like to give thanks to the many wonderful people I've met through the world of blogging. You are funny, supportive, kind, creative and so much more! I enjoy reading your posts and love the fact that even though we may live in different states, countries or continents, we can connect through the written word. It makes the world a little bit smaller and that's nice.

So, many blessings to all of you this holiday season. I'll be back after Christmas and look forward to hearing how many of you celebrated the holiday. Safe travels to those of you on the road this year - Merry Christmas to one and all!
Photo courtesy of Martha Stewart Living

12 comments:

Jo said...

It sounds like a prefect Christmas! I couldn't agree with you more ~ we are truly blessed this year!

Merry, merry ~
Jo

bevy said...

Thank you for a perfectly lovely post! I can picture myself right there...

Have a blessed Christmas...

Anastasia Schembri said...

Great post! The warmest of holiday wishes to you and your family!

Emily said...

Lovely and warm post! I am feeling the holiday cheer and joy just by reading your lovely blog:) xxx LZ

BLC :o said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Xoxo-BLC

Jessica Ryan said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

XOXO Jessica

A Refocused Life said...

Thanks for being a wonderful source of joy and blessings.

Merry Christmas! Rita

Eloise said...

Merry Christmas! Hope your day was as wonderful as it sounded like it would be!

LPC said...

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful Christmas you have planned! I hope the cookies and everything else went off without a hitch.

Merriest Christmas wishes to you and yours. It's been wonderful tog et to "know" you as well.

Karena said...

Love these stockings! Love your blog!! Karena

sanjeet said...

Hope your day was as wonderful as it sounded like it would be

Work from home India