Friday, November 19, 2010

The Dress

Fashion designer Daniella Issa Helayel, flanked here by two supermodels, is considered to be in the running to design Kate Middleton's wedding gown.

The announcement has been made, the ring has been featured (did anyone else tear up at the sight of Diana’s sapphire ring?) and the wedding will take place in the summer of 2011. What’s next? The speculation as to who will design Kate Middleton’s wedding gown.
So many designer names are floating around, but as of right now, the odds-on favorite is Daniella Issa Helayel, Ms. Middleton’s current designer-of-choice. And I must say that Kate looks amazing in Ms. Helayel’s clothes. The cut and flow of the garments are just breathtaking, so I can only imagine how utterly amazing a wedding gown would be.

Again, a toast to the happy couple! Looking forward to the big day!

Happy Friday, friends. We made it to another weekend. Thank, God.
Images courtesy of Life Magazine, Reuters and The Daily Mail

8 comments:

Kerr said...

I am so jealous of her!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I never get tired of royalty! It is like being young again and watching fairy tales.
Have a nice weekend.
Teresa

Main Line Sportsman said...

Diana's ring...mixed feelings...her marriage was cursed and she met a bad end...I understand William wanting to give it to kate...but I may have gotten another to present to the lovely Kate. She really is beautiful...

annechovie said...

Kate has got style. Have a great wknd!

Jennifer said...

Ah Kate...she is so gorgeous...and she is marrying a prince...and I would like to be her...haha :) Can't wait till the wedding!

North of 25A said...

I did tear up too. I think she is stunning.
Best,
Colleen

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

i also love that kate wore royal blue to announce her engagement just like diana did.

Haven and Home said...

Oh can you imagine being that designer? I love her dresses!