Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Shutterfly Holiday Greeting

As the holidays quickly approach (Thanksgiving is a week from today!), I’ve been thinking about our annual Christmas card.

There are several brands available, but this year we’re planning to use Shutterfly. I like their designs this season, as well as their options beyond a standard photo card. In the past, we have received Shutterfly cards from friends and family – either featuring a single photo, as well a year-in-review collages, which are nice alternatives to the standard Christmas letter. Some cards also feature a timeline of the last year, which is great for a year that featured a wedding, the birth of a child or other big family milestones.


I’m quite partial to the toile design above. Now it’s a matter of getting my kids to stand still for a moment so I can take a photo!
All images courtesy of Shutterfly.com


To view a vast assortment of designs, visit http://www.shutterfly.com/.

5 comments:

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Love their cards. Absolutely beautiful. I say I am going to do this every year, but I end up putting a picture in a card. Great idea.
Teresa

myletterstoemily said...

good luck on the photo shoot! ours
always ended up with someone in
tears. me!

happy thanksgiving!

sara said...

Very cute! We did Shutterfly last year for our cards and I was VERY happy with the end product (also reasonably priced). I've already picked out a couple of designs from them to use this year, now I just need to get a photo of my girl in front of the tree - too bad she won't sit still long enough for it!

Tessa said...

never met a toile i didn't like. might need to "steal" your card idea. so cute!

North of 25A said...

Great choices (my favorite is the first). I do not have a holiday picture planned this year - makes me sad. Maybe I will just surprise my kids...
Best,
Colleen